Hi! Welcome to Philpot Photography. If you are considering portraits, but are tired of the same old styles you see from other portrait places, I can help you out. I strive to bring out the personality of the individual, in a more relaxed and natural environment. Most portrait places are in a hurry to get you out of the way, so they can get to the next appointment. I come to your home or other location, and take around 150 to 200 photos. All portraits are yours to keep, there is no copyright stopping you from making the copies YOU want. I also offer portrait packages that can be delivered to your home. Thank you for considering Philpot Photography, and I look forward to working with you soon.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Had a great and busy weekend! Thank you Mauranda and Makaelin for some great photos! I know you were very hot and tired, but we survived...and Mom is pleased!

1 comment:

  1. Yes very pleased and the photographer was fantastic! Thank you so much! Looking forward to another photo shoot around Christmas?!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About The Photographer

My photo
I am a christian, a wife, and a mother of three beautiful girls; Kameron (15), Kinsley (4), and Laya (1). Photography started as a hobby of mine, and I am my worst critic! I love to bring something different and unique to each portrait session. Life is a beautiful and precious gift, and I hope to capture the most precious moments of that individual, couple, or family.